Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Little Boxes-Little Frames

There is a contest for the Showtime show "Weeds" going on right now that involves making a music video with the song "Little Boxes" by Malvina Reynolds. In short, the rules of contest calls for the contestants to either cover the original song or re-write new music for the lyrics of the song, and then make a music video for it. My younger brother, Garen, decided to do a video and asked me if I could be in involved with the music part of the thing. So in a weeks time, I wrote new music for the video and recorded it in "Garage Band". This is the piece...



You can also go to the official contest website to see other entries along with this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent video....let's hope you win!

that's hugo said...

Man that is catchy. I was humming it for a while after I saw that. Pretty groovy!

Anonymous said...

nice take on that song and great video. very catchy

hey, i work next to yingyangyo

my office is right next to marmels

really like the art and hope you post some more music